[Building Sakai] GradingService not found while adding in new tool code

Gautham gautham at sankhya.net
Fri Feb 11 05:01:35 PST 2011

Hi Steve,

Please find the attached java class from New tool where I have added the
grading service as in
'https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Using+the+UserDirectoryService"

I have added the below code in attached "ExternalLogicImpl.java"

import org.sakaiproject.tool.assessment.services.GradingService;

///Grading Service

	private GradingService gradingService;
	public void setGradingService(GradingService gradingService) {
		this.gradingService = gradingService;
	}

	//Grading Service

I have added the below code in attached "components.xml"

<property name="GradingService"
ref="org.sakaiproject.tool.assessment.services.GradingService" />

Does i need to add any of the grading api's to get Build success. Attached
is build Error

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Gautham