[Building Sakai] New Tool: Attendance

le tan vu imleeu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 00:31:21 PST 2011

Hi all,
This tool is also my concern. I partially agree with Mathew. It's of benefit
to students.
However, in our university, Sakai is used for distance education as well,
thus, there is a need to keep track of students about how many times they
log in Sakai, download exercises,... IP address logging/filter might be
useful in this case. Furthermore, Sakai is used in our university as the
main e-learning system. Therefore, it would be great to have these features
in a Sakai's tool.

That is our case. Let's have your ideas.

Best regards,

Message: 9

Vu Tan Le