[Building Sakai] Need to place a tool in header....

Bhanu.T.Motupalli bhanu at sankhya.net
Wed Feb 9 02:30:24 PST 2011

hi,

       I need to place a tool on header in Welcome page like Account, Change
Password. I make a link with page id in header. But, after that i found that
Every user having a unique ID For every tool. So, in portal.xslt there is
some code to take all menu list. That was appeared at left side in the body.
Now, Can any one tell me, with the same logic how can i take a single tool,
or is there any other way to get a single tool in the headder.. Please help
me i will appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regards
Bhanu.