[Building Sakai] large sakai sites - 10,000k+

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Tue Feb 8 00:28:51 PST 2011

Hi John,

I believe Stephen may have been on that panel for UCT as we have 1 site
of that size (our Students Representatives Council  - a site all
students are a member of +/- 30K users)

They certainly work with some caveats like don't include any tools that
list users (e.g roster)

Anything specific your wanting to know?