[Building Sakai] Instructors feedback/comments display HTMLtags instead of rendering them.

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Feb 7 02:58:37 PST 2011

Hi everybody.

We have also solved this problem with the patch which you pointed to.

However, the same issue happens to us when somebody answers to a
received message. The text of the previous message is surrounded by html
tags and the editor of the Messages tool hasn't HTML edition (in fact,
any kind of text edition).

Do you know if there is another patch for this similar problem?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
El miedo a las alturas es ilógico. El miedo a caerse, sin embargo, es
prudente y evolutivamente consistente. (Sheldon Cooper)