[Building Sakai] for edia scorm player and sakai 2.7

Roland Groen roland at edia.nl
Wed Feb 2 23:34:35 PST 2011

Could you try and place a resource tool in the same site, and see if that
fixes this problem? If not, please send me the stack trace from the server
log <CATALINA_HOME>/logs/catalina.out

With kind regards,

--
*Roland M.S. Groen*
roland at edia.nl

*Edia* - Educatie Technologie
Korte Prinsengracht 42 hs | 1013 GT Amsterdam
*T* 020 716 36 12 | *F* 020 716 36 13 | *M* 06 2423 09 06 | www.edia.nl