[Building Sakai] for edia scorm player and sakai 2.7

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 03:34:17 PST 2011

Hi,

sakai-wicket is not in the Maven repo, so you need to build it first. Although it's not in SVN either. It would be really good if the Edia SCORM player just used the vanilla version of Wicket so it can be upgraded independently as this has constantly been a problem over the past few years. It's quite simple to cut over from Sakai Wicket to normal Wicket.

cheers,
Steve