[Building Sakai] Help me, I Can't build UpLoad File Project

Tram Bao baotram144 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:43:12 PST 2011

Thanks your help, I've add Spring in to pom.xml and I build Success but
when i load in my site, it not work and show err:

org.sakaiproject.portal.api.PortalHandlerException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to find registered context
for tool with ID sakai.uploadfiletest
    at org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.SkinnableCharonPortal.doGet(SkinnableCharonPortal.java:768)
caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to find
registered context for tool with ID sakai.uploadfiletest

Please help me about that error.
Thanks,
BaoTram.