[Building Sakai] samigo, changing templates ...

Kenwrick Chan kchan at hawaii.edu
Wed Dec 21 18:35:32 PST 2011

Folks,
We're running sakai 2.7.1 with the corresponding samigo.  We have
assessments copied from old courses with a NULL ASSESSMENTTEMPLATEID value.
 This faculty would like to put a timed assessment setting to these
existing assessments.  Would it be possible update something on the
database side of the house to enable timed assessments for assessments that
don't have that option?  I did try updating ASSESSMENTTEMPLATEID to '1',
but it didn't seem to make a difference.

Thanks,
Kenwrick