[Building Sakai] Missing components

Shahid Pathan spathan at platys.in
Sat Dec 17 00:00:23 PST 2011

Hi All,

Fixed the issue.

Previously i was using the following command for deployment
       * mvn -Pcafe clean install
        mvn -Pcafe sakai:deploy*

Now I am using following command and it works and it download all
components and deployed
        *mvn clean install
        mvn sakai:deploy *

*Its amazing tool for learning.*

Thank you.

Shahid

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Development+Environment+Setup+Walkthrough

>>> Compilation and deployment done successfully.
>>> I login with admin user and create site in Worksite Setup (My
Workspace).
>>> And the moved to site which i have created and then i click on  try to
>>> do Add Participants then i got the following error
>>>
>>> Fatal internal error handling request:
>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>> org/sakaiproject/accountvalidator/logic/ValidationLogic
>>>        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
>>>        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2427)
>>>        at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2547)
>>>        at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1410)
>>>        at

uk.org.ponder.saxalizer.mapping.DefaultMapperInferrer.inferEntry(DefaultMapperInferrer.java:145)
>>>        at

uk.org.ponder.saxalizer.support.MethodAnalyser.<init>(MethodAnalyser.java:356)
>>>        at

uk.org.ponder.saxalizer.support.MethodAnalyser.constructMethodAnalyser(MethodAnalyser.java:170)
>>>        at

uk.org.ponder.saxalizer.SAXalizerMappingContext.getAnalyser(SAXalizerMappingContext.java:74)
>>>        at

uk.org.ponder.rsac.support.RSACBeanLocatorImpl.createBean(RSACBeanLocatorImpl.java:515)
>>>        at

uk.org.ponder.rsac.support.RSACBeanLocatorImpl.getLocalBean(RSACBeanLocatorImpl.java:348)
>>>        at

uk.org.ponder.rsac.support.RSACBeanLocatorImpl.getBean(RSACBeanLocatorImpl.java:379)