[Building Sakai] innodb plugin

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Fri Dec 16 09:40:56 PST 2011

Our mysql server does almost no I/O, so I haven't been looking at ways to improve that. Our current I/O system can do way more IOPS than we're ever likely to need.

I was mostly interested in whether anyone has tried to enough to know whether there are any compatibility issues. I have seen XtraDB. Knowing that you're using it with Sakai is useful.