[Building Sakai] Adding java script

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Dec 12 05:03:25 PST 2011

You could just add something to headscripts.js (or portalscripts.js)
if you setting up something locally (or modify the portal itself to
include your own JS file - that's cleaner but a little harder). Those
won't get everything but they will get the majority of pages.
What are you trying to accomplish?
-AZ