[Building Sakai] Need access to server with SAK-800 turned on

Raad Al-Rawi Raad.Al-Rawi at admin.cam.ac.uk
Thu Dec 8 06:20:46 PST 2011

Yup - I confirmed this on qa29.longsight.com

> Raad,
>
> Make sure you've backported everything correctly for Sak-800 and
> KNL-273 (don't use the patches, use the commits).  You'll also want every jira
> that is related to either one of these jiras.

Ouch!

> Then make sure you have the properties set.
>
> # Enable zip content handling (affects resources), off by default # Allows
> users to upload zip files and have them be expanded into the content
> (resources tool) and # allows downloading a zip file of a folder or folders from
> Sakai content (through resources tool) #content.zip.enabled=false
>
> # Set the limit of the max number of files to extract from a zip archive
> #content.zip.expand.maxfiles=1000
>
> # Enable zip file expansion into content (affects resources), off by default
> #content.zip.expand.enabled=false
>
> # Enable content compression into zip file (affects resources), off by default
> #content.zip.compress.enabled=false
>

> If done correctly, you should see the extra zip option in the "Actions" list.

Well, I thought I had done everything, and although I see the extra zip options, when I create a zip archive of a folder, the zip file is zero bytes.
Anyway, thanks for the checklist - I'll go through it in detail and see what I might have missed.

Cheers

Raad