[Building Sakai] Samigo: problems with "show feedback" and "feedback inmediate"

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 1 10:40:23 PST 2011

Hi Raul,

Please see below for my comments:

If we have a test configurated with "feedback inmediate". When a teacher
> previews the test, and selects "show feedback" always it shows the wrong
> feedback despite of writing the correct answer.

I believe this is the expected behavior. The purpose for preview is to show
the instructor how the assessment looks like when students taking it.
During preview, we actually don't save any answer and of course there is no
grading record. So when you click on Show Feedback link, it gets no grading
record and then gives "wrong feedback". Same as if you enter your answer
and click Save, you will see the answer gets erased.

> Also if the same test has a fill in blank question whose correct answer
> contains the character ", when student, during assessment,  selects
> "show feedback" always shows the wrong feedback because the question's
> correct answer has been stored with " instead of character ".
>
> Can you please give me your question text for me to reproduce? Also, what
Samigo version do you have?

Thanks,
Karen