[Building Sakai] user registration options

brianarm at comcast.net brianarm at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 10:28:25 PST 2011

I need to be able to limit new registrations for users to particular email domains. And if the request is not from the specified or approved domain, a notification needs to be sent to a site admin, blocking the creation of the account.

Is this possible out of the box? I am running sakai CLE 2.8

What is the tool that I would need to modify to add this option? If I can just get the blocking setup, and add the notification later, that would be a good start.

thx for any help in advance...