[Building Sakai] Possible issues with EOL's on some files

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Mon Aug 29 08:59:42 PDT 2011

I was trying to take the 2.7.1 tag and add the code over in contrib, but I get errors on the svn add.  Seems like it's mad about some EOL settings.  I don't know the full extent, but I saw it on a couple *ru.properties files.  Has anyone else had that issue either going from svn to contrib, or perhaps a local repo?
I don't think we had issues when we put it in the IU msub, but that was a straight svn copy and not an export/add.

I was able to get past some of them by commenting out the places in my .subversion/config file to remove the settings for svn:eol-style=native for some file types, but that seems extreme.  Any other suggestions?

Chris