[Building Sakai] Feature requests for Sakai OAE

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Sat Aug 27 18:03:19 PDT 2011

Jira is a reasonable way to document individual requests. In my opinion it has two limitations:

* Someone who knows it has to make entries. I don't think faculty would likely be doing this anyway. Most likely staff would help them formulate and classify the request.
* Someone needs to look over the individual requests and put them together into something more coherent, organizing them, and prioritizing them.

I think these two things would be needed whether you use Jira or something else.