[Building Sakai] Samigo - Annoymous survey issue

Tom Hall thall at brocku.ca
Fri Aug 26 07:43:58 PDT 2011

Hi Karen

I have attached the file survey_events.txt.  It contains the sequence of
events as best Matt and Mike in CTLET can rember and the results of two
queries over out SAKAI_EVENTS table.  These query results come from two
different copies (non-overlapping) of the table, so please go by the
timestamps not the id numbers (I cleared the table when I did a DB
hardware migration earlier this month).

Thanks again for your help

Tom