[Building Sakai] SAKAI_REALM_FUNCTION

Paul Mungai paulwando at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 02:59:48 PDT 2011

When the server starts up, I get a null on the first instance when I call
(in the init() ):

List currentFunctions =
functionManager.getRegisteredUserMutableFunctions(prefix);

However, there are values in the database (Table: SAKAI_REALM_FUNCTION) with
that prefix.

The null leads to registerFunction after which I allowFunction to certain
roles in a group. All this works perfect, But not desired as this has been
done before.

--
Regards,
Paul Mungai

"Ability is what youre capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it" By Lou Holtz, Notre Dame Football
Coach