[Building Sakai] Error in Sakai 2.7.0 after changing Connection Pool to c3p0

Mike Jennings mike_jennings at unc.edu
Wed Aug 24 11:32:19 PDT 2011

We have recently changed the connection pooling driver from dbcp to c3p0
on our dev box.... After we did this we are getting the following error

2011-08-24 14:24:28,652 ERROR IndexManager
org.sakaiproject.search.optimize.shared.impl.DbJournalOptimizationManager -
This node already merging shared segments, index writer
sakaidev-lmsapp0d:1314195335549 This node is currently optimizing the
shared segments, This is an error as only one copy of this node should
be Active in the cluster

Has anyone seen this error before?

Sakai 2.7.0
Mysql 5.5