[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.8.0 Announcements

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Tue Aug 23 13:27:34 PDT 2011

Hi Ciellie,

First, we need people to test the fix against trunk.  The best place to test
is against the nightly build:

  http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8085/portal

If confirmed that the behavior now works as expected, we can merge the fix
back to the 2.8.x branch.  I don't think we can help you with a binary fix,
but once the 2.8.x branch has been repaired, you should be able to do a
build of just the announcements code to patch your instance without having
to rebuild all of Sakai.

--Sam