[Building Sakai] Injecting services into Gradebook's RosterBean

Gross,Christopher ufchrisg at ufl.edu
Tue Aug 23 10:22:02 PDT 2011

Hello!

We have some modifications we have made to Gradebook's Roster bean
(org.sakaiproject.tool.gradebook.ui.RosterBean) but they are not ideal.
For one, we are using the Component Manager to inject services. I want to
change this to the Spring way of doing things, however the roster bean
isn't initialized like traditional beans. I tried modifying the
faces-beans.xml for the gradebook tool to include the services to inject
as managed-properties with no luck. Anyone have some input they can give
to hopefully point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

--
Christopher Gross
University of Florida