[Building Sakai] SAKAI_REALM_FUNCTION

Paul Mungai paulwando at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 09:06:24 PDT 2011

How do I add functions to the table SAKAI_REALM_FUNCTION.

This was my attempt. Its stored in memory, and once the server restarts,
data is lost.

import org.sakaiproject.authz.cover.FunctionManager;

private FunctionManager functionManager;

if
(!currentFunctions.contains(CourseCreatorFunctions.COURSECREATOR_FUNCTION_INSTRUCTOR_ADDMEMBER))

functionManager.registerFunction(CourseCreatorFunctions.COURSECREATOR_FUNCTION_INSTRUCTOR_ADDMEMBER,
true);

--
Regards,
Paul Mungai

"Ability is what youre capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it" By Lou Holtz, Notre Dame Football
Coach