[Building Sakai] Lesson Builder 1.3.x taking too long to load if non-admin

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Tue Aug 23 05:01:35 PDT 2011

I can only find two places:

1) When adding a resource, if it's a URL, it will connect to the server to find the MIME type of the object.
2) When constructing help links, it connects to the server to see whether files exist. This isn't my code. It's part of the internationalization. I'm actually a bit concerned about it, and maybe need to do something. But those are typically URLs to the server, not something external.