[Building Sakai] [DG: User Experience] Sakai OAE Usability Testing Package 1

Anne-Sophie De Baets asd38 at caret.cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 22 13:17:06 PDT 2011

Thanks Bruce.

> Question: given that the details of how you put these together the
> test scenarios will be pretty critical in determining the quality of
> results you get, might it be desirable to post them for feedback on
> Confluence before you put together each package?

That's absolutely true. Tomorrow, I will create a Confluence page where
everyone can list what they would like to see tested in the next usability
package. I'll send out a note once that page is up.

We can also add a draft of each usability testing package to Confluence
before we actually send it out.

Best wishes,
Anne-Sophie