[Building Sakai] Weird issue with wurfl.zip

Will Humphries whumphri at vt.edu
Fri Aug 19 07:25:29 PDT 2011

Hi Daniel,

Can you double-check that you applied r95904 from
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-19812, specifically the changes
to wurfl_patch.xml? In general, if you go to a new wurfl.zip, you
probably need to bring in the corresponding wurfl_patch.xml. I think I
may have seen the exception and stacktrace when I neglected to bring
over a new wurfl_patch.xml.

-Will