[Building Sakai] LinkedIn mail sent

Rodrigo Martinez rodrigomartgon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 01:50:34 PDT 2011

Hi everybody!

I must apologize for sending a wrong mail

I suposse that all of you have recived a mail from me answering for joining
linkedIn.

It's my fault, because I sent the invitation to all my gmail contacts and
sakai-dev mailing list is one of them.

i didn't want to use sakai-dev mailing list to increase my "job
possiblities" or something similar. In fact, i don't have an updated profile
in LinkedIn. It was a mistake, so please reject the invitation.

I have just started to work in a e-learning web based on sakai project. I
don't have previous experience in sakai so that's the reason i joined the
sakai-dev mailing list

That's all, sorry...