[Building Sakai] ClassCastException implementing CourseGradesToSpreadsheetConverter

Ray Davis ray at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 18 09:10:20 PDT 2011

AFAIK we at UC Berkeley are still successfully exporting Gradebook
spreadsheets. The Java code and components.xml haven't changed since
late 2007:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/ucb/ucb-integration-samples/bspace-grade-converter/?root=contrib

I'll attach our current pom.xml to this message in the hope that it will
help.

Best,
Ray