[Building Sakai] Message Forum Preformance Issue

Jennings, Michael mike_jennings at unc.edu
Thu Aug 18 08:23:14 PDT 2011

Bryan,

Thanks for sending those indexes to me.  I am going to give those a try first.  If this does not work then I am going to try a upgrade of the tool.  I hate to upgrade the tool right now in production, as students are coming back to Chapel Hill from summer right now and August/September will have a lot of initial load and other issues...  so we are trying to keep changes at a minimum.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Jennings
Teaching and Learning Developer