[Building Sakai] Site Save as Error in 2.8.0

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Thu Aug 18 07:48:27 PDT 2011

It is also a problem for 2.7.x and trunk, and should be filed as bug for auto.ddl scripts in kernel.

I checked the kernel-impl/src/main/sql/mysql/sakai_realm.sql, there is no definition for /site/!user realm, while  the !user site is defined in /kernel-impl/src/main/sql/mysql/sakai_site.sql

The site and related realm definition should match.

Thanks,

- Zhen