[Building Sakai] Anybody out there write an entity provider for Gradebook ?

George Pipkin gpp8p at virginia.edu
Wed Aug 17 12:52:16 PDT 2011

Hi -

    I just ran into a sad situation with JForums in which any update to a
gradebook-linked forum's configuration results in the assignment's
category being removed.  This is because JForum deletes and then re-creates
the assignment using (indirectly) the
GradebookExternalAssessmentService.  I was
wondering is an api of greater granularity might be out there in the form of
an Entity Provider.  Anybody ever do this ?

                                             - George Pipkin
                                                 U.Va.