[Building Sakai] Samigo Working Group Update & Invite for Participation

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Wed Aug 17 07:15:01 PDT 2011

Colleagues
    In the event you haven't caught earlier messages  I wanted to let you know that a working group has formed around  Samigo, the assessment engine in Sakai.     The working group includes developers, designers, QA testers, and functional experts committed to working together to maintain the current Samigo codebase and enhance the tool to meet the current and future needs of the Sakai community.  The working group will meet on a regular basis and communicate between meetings via a mailing list.

A kick off meeting was held on August 10th and the group  agreed to meet on a bi-weekly basis.  The group is determining the best day and time for a regular, bi-weekly meeting, so we have posted a Doodle poll [1].  If you are interesting in participating in this group, please indicate your availability vie the  Doodle and add your name to the workgroup member list [2].   When responding to the Doodle, please ignore the calendar dates and indicate your general availability to meet every two weeks on the specified day of the week at the specified time.

All the best,
Megan

[1] Doodle Poll:  http://www.doodle.com/2yewn6vn5a7a5n8e#table
[2] https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SAM/Samigo+Working+Group+Member+List