[Building Sakai] Samigo vs Mneme

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Aug 16 04:00:46 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I'm currently trying to decide whether to go with Samigo or Mneme for
one of our biggest courses in Lancaster's management school. Mneme looks
better and seems a bit snappier but apart from that I don't really see a
great deal of difference.  To be honest I'd rather go with the tool with
the strongest community of users and developers and suspect this may be
Samigo but if Mneme is far more feature rich (although it doesn't seem
to be) then that has to be a factor.

Has anybody done a feature comparison between the tools? Does anybody
have any anecdotal evidence either way that they could share?

Cheers,
Adrian.

--
Adrian Fish