[Building Sakai] webdav & ipad

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Mon Aug 15 08:21:27 PDT 2011

Agreed, there are a number of apps for both the android and iphone for
webdav. However there is nothing build into the OS for either platform, and
full functionality of all of the apps I've seen (Webdav Navigator,
GoodReader) require a purchase ($3-$5).

I seemed to be able to get Webdav Navigator (the free version) to connect to
a Sakai 2.7.1, but it wasn't able to upload or see any files. I don't know
if this was a problem with the free version or not. All the free version can
do is upload images.