[Building Sakai] test resources

Algaze, Louis Contractor, eDataTech ljalgaze at nps.edu
Wed Aug 10 16:44:39 PDT 2011

Stephen,

Two alternatives to this are:

Put the files in another site (or your My Workspace) as public and link to the resources from the assessment.  The students' can't find the images unless they have the direct URL, plus you don't have to worry about re-creating the links when the course is copied or assessments copied to another site.

Attach the files to the assessment question.  Unfortunately they can only be attached to a question vs. an answer or feedback area.

Louis