[Building Sakai] [Deploying Sakai] Issue in 2.7.x content branch from 18 May to 1 Aug

Omer Piperdi omer at rice.edu
Fri Aug 5 08:15:21 PDT 2011

We just upgraded our production server to 2.8.x two days ago.. Just to
clarify, is the code to fix this issue the diff below?

-		Time release = getReleaseDate();
-		Time retract = getRetractDate();
+		Time release = releaseDate;
+		Time retract = retractDate;

And clean up the content already created?

Thanks
Omer