[Building Sakai] Assignment message

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Wed Aug 3 08:41:19 PDT 2011

It looks like the error was generated from the following code.
	try
	{
		m_position_order = Long.valueOf(attributes.getValue("position_order")).intValue();
	}
	catch (Exception e)
	{
		M_log.warn(":getContentHandler:DefaultEntityHandler Long data parse problem " + attributes.getValue("position_order") + e.getMessage());
	}

Reorder functionality has been introduced since 2.5 into Assignment tool (SAK-9795). Maybe those assignments were created from previous versions?

Anyway, I've created SAK-20963 to set the position number to be 0 when the value is null, and avoid the warning message.

Thanks,

- Zhen