[Building Sakai] Samigo

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Aug 2 06:49:33 PDT 2011

Thats a hard question to answer without seeing a mockup of the differences.
 Overall, adding/modifying a GUI on top of an existing tool is simpler
compared to creating a T&Q tool from scratch.  You'd have to maintain this
customization yourself, but that would be true in either case.

If it's a simple GUI change, just use the existing GUI and add some CSS for
each type of group UI you want.  If its more complex, then just add a new
JSF file using the original one as the template.

-Bryan