[Building Sakai] Setup Sakai Search across multiple nodes

tushar kapoor masterofpuppetssays at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 23:59:27 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have to setup a common index location for multiple Sakai tomcat nodes such
that the search tool on all the nodes reads indexes from the common
location. I have gone through the sakai.properties reference and I am having
a tough time identifying what all properties to set/use for achieving this.
Does anyone has any pointers on this? It would be great if someone can share
a working sample of properties and their values.

All help will be hugely appreciated.

Regards,
Tushar