[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.7.1 - correct build order (kernel, master, pure-poms, indie, core projects)?

Walters, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon Apr 25 09:08:25 PDT 2011

Hello:

We are building the kernel, pure-poms and the indie projects, along with sakai 271-tag projects.  Is the following a correct build order for all the various pieces?

kernel
pure-poms
271-tag/master
indie projects
271-tag projects

I was wondering if  271-tag/master should be built first?  (mvn clean install)

One other question, is the pure-poms project similar to the 271-tag/master project, such that 'mvn clean install' is sufficient?

Thanks for your help,
Cindy Gast Walters
University of Virginia