[Building Sakai] Local branch of purepoms?

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu Apr 21 12:29:45 PDT 2011

Agreed, same thing we essentially do something similar at Michigan. We use
Hudson and we built the kernel as a separate project. We change the version
manually currently:

1.1.10-ctools-2.7-12-91809

Then we have a script that goes through and does xsl transforms on (almost)
every tool in the source (including purepoms) and reversions them, forcing a
complete rebuild, making it similar to 2.6.

We were going to separate out purepoms and build it along with the kernel,
then move toward putting some indie projects on Hudson as well, but this
process has been working pretty good, so why change it. ;)