[Building Sakai] Announcement Entitybroker and ReferenceParseable

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 21 06:24:07 PDT 2011

On 7 April 2011 17:55, Aaron Zeckoski <azeckoski at unicon.net> wrote:
> I recommend you use the custom actions instead for this. It
> essentially allows you to parse the URL any way you like and is the
> way to handle non-compliant URLs. There are examples in the included
> set of providers.

I've had a quick look at EntityCustomAction but it still only allows a
set of paths to be handled:

/direct/prefix/{someId}/action/{extrabits}

which doesn't allow for URLs like:

/direct/announcement/{siteId}/{announcementId}

as there isn't the constant action part of the URL, so it never gets
passed to the correct method. I know I could introduce an action part
to the URL, but I just wanted to check there wasn't another way.

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services