[Building Sakai] Sakai on Oracle 11.2 (11R2)

Roland Groen roland at edia.nl
Tue Apr 19 13:01:56 PDT 2011

Hi all, Martin, Cheryl,

I'm sorry to bother you this way; I've noticed you've been discussing the
migration and testing of Oracle 11.2 on Sakai on the sakai-dev list and I'd
like to ask you some questions about the subject.

The University of Amsterdam is looking into upgrading their database servers
to Oracle 11.2. They will be running Sakai 2.7.1. I'm curious about your
experiences and findings. Did you end up running Oracle 11.2 on your
production environment? Are there any challenges you've run into that might
be taken in consideration?

With kind regards,

--
*Roland M.S. Groen*
roland at edia.nl

*Edia* - Educatie Technologie
Korte Prinsengracht 42 hs | 1013 GT Amsterdam
*T* 020 716 36 12 | *F* 020 716 36 13 | *M* 06 2423 09 06 | www.edia.nl