[Building Sakai] Gradebook2 - DISPLAY_ROUNDING error

Wheat, Jon jwheat at messiah.edu
Tue Apr 19 07:09:51 PDT 2011

So I just upgraded to 1.4.1 this morning and GB2 does not display anything in the right hand column (where the student/grades are normally listed)

Apr 19, 2011 9:58:37 AM com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerResponse mapMappableContainerException
SEVERE: The exception contained within MappableContainerException could not be mapped to a response, re-throwing to the HTTP container
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: DISPLAY_ROUNDING
at org.sakaiproject.gradebook.gwt.sakai.Gradebook2ComponentServiceImpl.getRoundedDisplayGrade(Gradebook2ComponentServiceImpl.java:3577)
at org.sakaiproject.gradebook.gwt.sakai.Gradebook2ComponentServiceImpl.buildLearnerGradeRecord(Gradebook2ComponentServiceImpl.java:3612)
at org.sakaiproject.gradebook.gwt.sakai.Gradebook2ComponentServiceImpl.buildStudentRow(Gradebook2ComponentServiceImpl.java:3723)
…

I looked figuring there was a missing database table field, but see nothing in the included .sql that would have added this field.
I saw a jira (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-780) that mentions this being added – but the fix version was 1.4.0, so I would assume this shouldn't be an issue with 1.4.1

Any Idea what I missed when I installed this ?

-Jon