[Building Sakai] URL directly to edit tools part of site-manage

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 01:29:24 PDT 2011

I have often worried about the name "Site Info".

For me, a good solution would be to call the tool "About this site" for students and "Manage Site" for teachers.

Whenever I talk about the "Page Order" tool during training I call it "The poorly named Page Order tool" - it does so much more other than allowing pages to be ordered.

adam