[Building Sakai] Building Sakai trunk on MacOSX (mvn 3.0.2)

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Mon Apr 18 09:56:40 PDT 2011

Hi,

It turned out to be my fault, I had some source that hadn't updated
properly. The cafe source tree only still failed to build though, but I
see David has changed some things today so maybe that's working again.

Cheers
Stephen

--
Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
Centre for Educational Technology, University of Cape Town
Email / IM (Jabber/XMPP): stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Phone: +27-21-650-5037 Cell: +27-83-500-5290

On 16 April 2011 11:42, Stephen Marquard <stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za>
wrote:
> This fails for me at the moment. I thought trunk was now buildable
with
> maven3?

It should be.

http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-snapshots/org/sakaiproject/kernel/1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/kernel-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
> (45 KB at 20.9 KB/sec)
> [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR]   The project org.sakaiproject:reference-base:2.8-SNAPSHOT
> (/data/build/sakai2/reference/pom.xml) has 1 error
> [ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact
> org.sakaiproject:base:pom:2.8-SNAPSHOT and 'parent.relativePath'
points
> at wrong local POM @ line 4, column 11 -> [Help 2]

Do you have a complete checkout of trunk or just the usermembership
module?

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services

###
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from
+27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may
not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail
is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the
sender's individual capacity.

###