[Building Sakai] Samigo direct access facility - wierd behavior

George Pipkin gpp8p at virginia.edu
Thu Apr 14 13:15:06 PDT 2011

Hi -

    We use samigo's direct access facility for embedded links to
quizzes, and
in 2.6.x it has worked well.  However, in 2.7.1, it is behaving
wierdly.  We see
true/false questions with a message saying there is a 5-minute time limit
to complete the question, and there are two submit buttons.  I noticed there
is a Samigo Jira that mentions this SAM-936 - listed as a major bug.
However,
I don't see any remedies for this issue in that Jira.  Has the work on
this been
moved to some other Jira ?  Any work-arounds ?  What should we do ?

                                                     - George Pipkin
                                                         U.Va.