[Building Sakai] upload/download attachment neglect !site.helper

Qu, Yuanhua yq12 at txstate.edu
Tue Apr 12 20:50:44 PDT 2011

Thanks Bryan.

You are right,  SAK-6361 does described same thing as I mentioned in SAK-20420 and the fix works so that site permission remains after a permission "save" in the site when !site.helper have the same permission.  Wish that fix could get into the main source code so that the issue won't occur again.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-20441  is a different bug I believe and also still exists in trunk. Easily reproduce.  I put a patch there.

We applied the two patches, works fine now.

Thanks again for your help.

-Qu