[Building Sakai] Sakai 2+3 Hybrid installation issue

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Mon Apr 11 13:35:24 PDT 2011

Hi Lance,

I have finally set up the Sakai 2+3 Hybrid on my local Mac Machine and it has successfully built and running on my Machine.

Thanks a lot!

Besides, I have one question about the Sakai 2.  When you login to Sakai 3 UI, I can come to the content -> sakai 2 tab.
In the Sakai 2 TAB, I can access my Sakai 2's Project site.  However, when you click on one of tools (for example: Resource tool), there is nothing happening.

Do I miss anything here?   I have seen the same thing happening on your Indiana's nightly server too.

Thanks a lot!
Peter Liu