[Building Sakai] Displaying Course Tool only to Administrators in Sakai

Earle Nietzel earle.nietzel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 07:37:08 PDT 2011

There is this api in the kernel.

    /**
     * Is this a super special super (admin) user?
     *
     * @return true, if the user is a cut above the rest, false if a mere
mortal.
     */
    boolean isSuperUser();

    /**
     * Is this user a super special super (admin) user?
     *
     * @param userId
     *        The user to test.
     * @return true, if this user is a cut above the rest, false if a mere